TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Looking for a job? Here are a few opportunities:
Southern Arizona hiring fair
March 22 from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the Cochise College Downtown Center at 2600 East Willcox Drive, Sierra Vista 85635
GOLDER RANCH FIRE DISTRICT
The Golder Ranch Fire District is hiring recruit firefighters. Applications will be accepted from March 14, 2019 through May 3, 2019. Go to www.grfdaz.gov/careers/ for more information and to apply online.
Minimum qualifications are:
• High School diploma or GED equivalent
• National Registry and/or AZ State EMCT certification, EMT or Paramedic level
• AHA Basic Life Support (BLS) Provider CPR certification
• ACLS and PALS/PEPP for EMCT-Paramedic
• Must possess a valid driver’s license (as defined by Arizona Department of Transportation - Motor Vehicle Division) from any state and an acceptable driving record. Applicant must obtain an Arizona state license upon first day of employment.
TUCSON UNIFIED SCHOOL DISTRICT
In March, the Tucson Unified School District will be hiring full and part-time bus drivers, monitors.
March 29 from 10 a.m. to noon at the Goodwill Job Connection Center at 1703 W. Valencia Rd. Tucson, AZ 85746 (Next to Tractor Supply)
Now Accepting applications for Part-Time & Full-Time Bus Drivers & Bus Monitors
Please Apply Online at: www.tusd1.org
- Online application
- At Least 21 Years old
- Good Driving Record
- Pass Physical Exam, Drug Screen, Background Check
- Successful Completion of Training and CDL Exam
- $13.35 per hour (FT 30+hours/week)
- NO Experience Necessary
- EARN While You Learn
- PAID CDL Training- $11/hr.
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunity for Full Benefits - Health Insurance, Life Insurance
- Paid Sick & Personal Leave
- Retirement Plan
TUCSON METRO CHAMBER
The Tucson Metro Chamber, in partnership with Futures Inc., will hold an Aerospace and Defense Hiring Event to find or fill a position in aviation, mechatronics, machining, welding, computer aided design, IT/cyber security, transportation/logistics and construction.
April 23, 2019, from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. at Pima Community College at 1255 N. Stone Avenue, Tucson, AZ.
Companies and job seekers all register at www.TucsonAZJobs.com.