TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Looking for a job?
Representatives from both Tucson Unified School District and Amphitheater Public Schools will be at the Goodwill Job Connections Center for job fairs:
Thursday, July 18 from 9 a.m. to noon: TUSD and Amphi will be at Goodwill Job Connections at 1703 W. Valencia Road, to recruit for transportation jobs and answer all your questions. Amphitheater reps will also be there on July 25.
Bus Drivers *
- Full or part time, flexible hours.
- Paid CDL training, $11/hour, $13.35/hour to start.
- Health and Life Insurance. Paid sick and personal leave. Retirement plan.
- Must be 21 years old with verifiable driving experience. Cannot have accrued eight points against your license in past two years. Must pass Arizona Department of Transportation physical and drug screen. Must pass a Department of Public Safety/FBI criminal history background check. Must pass a Department Public Safety physical.
- Apply today at: www.amphi.com or call (520) 696-5102 for questions.
In addition Amphi is looking for bus monitors and dispatch.
Thursday, July 18, from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. at the Goodwill Job Connection Center at 1703 W. Valencia Road (Next to Tractor Supply)
The Census Bureau will be recruiting for the following positions:
- House address canvassing conducted in selected areas through files and aerial imagery
- Listener will do work using Census issued laptops or tablets
- Follow maps on the device and insure addresses match the map Census has
- Add, delete or correct address
- Day Time Work (no listing at night)
- Follow Procedures to conduct accurate work while maintaining acceptable production rates
- Maintain/submit records of hours worked, miles driven, and expenses incurred in the performance of duties
- Meet/talk with supervisor, as necessary, review procedures, report issues or concerns, and receive instructions
In addition they will be recruiting Clerks, Recruiting Assistants, Office Operations Supervisors, Census Field Supervisors, Census Takers
APPLY at: 2020census.gov/jobs
Dollar General is planning to host approximately 1,500 hiring events through July 20 to recruit interested candidates to support the Company’s plans to add 8,000 net new jobs, 975 new stores and two distribution centers in fiscal 2019.
Currently scheduled throughout the 44 states in which Dollar General operates, hiring events are aimed at supporting retail, distribution center, supply chain, fleet operations and corporate office recruiting efforts. A comprehensive list of events is available on Dollar General’s Careers website at www.dollargeneral.com/careers.
Available customer service and support positions include cashier, replenishment specialist, SEPHORA inside JCPenney beauty consultant and more. JCPenney offers seasonal associates a full associate discount up to 25 percent, as well as flexible holiday scheduling. They are also seeking experienced stylists.
Highly experienced stylists can also take advantage of flexible scheduling with no booth rental fees. JCPenney salon stylists enjoy perks such as paid artistic training, health benefits for full-time stylists, paid time off and 401K eligibility.
Interested locals at all skill levels are encouraged to apply in store using the JCPenney Applicant Kiosk, or online by visiting https://jobs.jcp.com and searching for “seasonal” jobs in their market. Those candidates hired as seasonal associates have the opportunity to be hired as permanent associates, as needed on a store-by-store basis.
To interview a local JCPenney general manager or for more information, please contact: JCPenney Corporate Communications & Public Relations at 972-431-3400 or email@example.com
With its second Tucson restaurant rapidly nearing completion, the popular Louisiana-based brand is seeking 80 candidates for multiple positions at the restaurant, which will be located at 2604 E. Speedway Blvd.
Interested crewmember candidates are highly encouraged to apply online at caniaccareers.com (search for Tucson). Interviews will be scheduled through July 21, Monday through Saturday between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.