LOOKING FOR WORK? These companies are hiring in southern Arizona
TUCSON, AZ (KOLD News 13) - With many struggling to find work, KOLD has put together a list of companies hiring in southern Arizona.
This story will be updated as we receive information from employers or agencies. If you know of opportunities, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jobs at KOLD News 13
KOLD News 13 is southern Arizona’s news leader and we are looking for people to join our team.
As of July 7, we have the following openings. You can click on the link to apply.
National Employment Program For Veterans: Ongoing
DAV and RecruitMilitary will be hosting virtual job fairs throughout the year.
You can see the upcoming events HERE and HERE. The full schedule is available HERE
Two Men And A Truck: Hiring ongoing
Two Men And A Truck in Tucson is hiring for drivers and movers. After submitting an application, which can be done HERE, a manager will text to set up an interview within two business days.
You can apply at https://www.indeed.com/jobs?q=two%20men%20and%20a%20truck&l=Tucson%2C%20AZ&vjk=56e2e8336e6bd87b
- Be 21 years or older to be a driver; movers must be 18 years or older
- Possess a valid driver’s license to be a driver
- Have the ability to lift/carry 100 pounds repeatedly throughout the day
- Be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug screen
- Competitive pay! Starting at $13.00 for movers and $14.50 for drivers
- Customer Tips (average $4.00 per hour in tips)
- Potential for annual profit-sharing bonus
- Monthly incentive bonuses
- Weekly paychecks
- Benefits! Health insurance, paid time off and 401(k)
- Flexible scheduling (full-time, part-time)
- Travel opportunities, both locally and long-distance
- Advancement opportunities: we believe from promoting within!
HSL Properties: Hiring ongoing
HSL is Arizona’s largest owner-operated property management company based in Tucson, is always seeking motivated, customer-oriented, and qualified individuals to join our team of professionals! HSL’s exceptional commitment to business and to the community, along with our continued growth and expansion in Arizona, has made us a leader and employer of choice.
HSL offers competitive wages, excellent benefits, team-based performance incentives and industry training providing opportunities for advancement and a career path for motivated individuals. More than 50% of HSL’s current Regional Asset Managers, Community Directors and Assistant Community Directors have been promoted from within.
Full Time Positions available include:
- Maintenance technicians, $500 sign-on bonus
- Maintenance in Training (will train)
- Maintenance Supervisors, $1,000 sign-on bonus (must have a EPA Core & Type 2)
- Project Team Assistant-Roofers
- Skilled Construction Laborer (must have five years in multifamily/building maintenance)
- Leasing Consultants
- Assistant Community Directors
- Community Directors, $1,000 sign-on bonus (Salary Position)
For more information or to apply go to https://hslproperties.com/hsl-careers/
Quality Restoration: Hiring ongoing
If you enjoy helping other people, Quality Restoration 24-hour emergency services are looking for someone to help customers that have experienced loss due to water damage, fire damage, or a death in the family.
They are looking to hire full-time water and fire damage technicians immediately and have several positions open. Officials say they have never laid off anyone in the 39+ years we have been in business.
No experience is needed for their positions as applicants will receive on-the-job training.
Qualifications for new employees include:
- clean driving record and an Arizona driver’s license
- exceeds expectations and cares about the quality of their work
- IICRC certification is a plus
- able to take coaching and advice in order to improve performance
The job pays $16 per hour and up, depending on experience.
To apply, visit their website.
Truly Nolen: Hiring ongoing
Truly Nolen is hiring for multiple positions in Tucson as well as across the country.
Current openings in positions including call center (based in Tucson), sales support, and techs, are available across Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Texas, and Utah.
Interested candidates can apply at www.TrulyTalent.com.
Copyright 2021 KOLD News 13. All rights reserved.