TUCSON, AZ (KOLD News 13) - For the 23rd straight year, Tucson residents will dine out to help crime victims in our community.
The "Dine Out For Safety” event helps survivors of sexual assault and all you have to do is go eat at one of the 16 participating restaurants in Tucson. The full list of locations can be found at the bottom of this story.
These restaurants have agreed to give up to 20 percent of its sales to the Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault. The group will keep 100 percent of the proceeds in southern Arizona to help survivors.
SACASA is a community resource that provides advocacy, medical care and support for individuals and families impacted by sexual violence. This event is held each year in April, which is Sexual Assault Awareness Month.
- Borderlands Brewing Company - lunch, dinner
- Dedicated - breakfast, lunch
- Feast - lunch, dinner
- Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery and Bistro - breakfast, lunch
- Kingfisher Bar and Grill - lunch, dinner
- Mama Louisa’s Italian Restaurant - lunch, dinner
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue in Sahuarita - lunch, dinner
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue on First Avenue and Roger - lunch, dinner
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue on Tanque Verde - lunch, dinner
- Mama’s Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue at the Tucson Premium Outlets - lunch, dinner
- Noble Hops - lunch, dinner
- Public Brewhouse - dinner
- Reilly Craft Pizza and Drink - dinner
- Tap and Bottle North - dinner
- Vero Amore - Dove Mountain - lunch, dinner
- Vero Amore on Swan - lunch, dinner
An updated list of participating restaurants and more information about the event can be found HERE.