TUCSON, AZ (KOLD News 13) - Thanks to the SummerGo Youth pass, kids aged 6 to 18 years old will be able to get around Tucson all summer long.
Buying a pass will give the holder unlimited rides on Sun Link, Sun Tran and select Sun Shuttle routes, according to a Sun Tran release. The pass costs $45 and will be valid from May 23 to August 1.
As an added bonus, SummerGo pass holders will be able to swim for free at all City of Tucson pools (except the Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center), and they are eligible to receive a Summer SURPRISE when purchased from Tucson Parks and Recreation.
The Reid Park Zoo is also offering buy one youth admission and get one free to SummerGO Pass holders.
The SunGO Card with SummerGO Pass is on sale now, until June 30th, at the following sales locations:
- Sun Tran Special Services Office - 35 W. Alameda St.
- Sun Tran Administrative Office - 3910 N. Sun Tran Blvd.
- Archer Neighborhood Center and Pool - 1665 S. La Cholla Blvd.
- Clements Recreation Center – 8155 E. Poinciana Dr.
- Donna R. Liggins Neighborhood Center - 2160 N. 6th Ave.
- Edith Ball Adaptive Recreation Center Pool - 3455 E. Zoo Court
- El Pueblo Activity Center, Richard Barker Regional Complex - 101 W. Irvington Rd.
- El Rio Neighborhood Center - 1390 W. Speedway Blvd.
- Freedom Center - 5000 E. 29th St.
- Quincie Douglas Neighborhood Center – 1563 E. 36th St.
- Randolph Recreation Center - 200 S. Alvernon Way
- Santa Rosa Neighborhood Center – 1055 S. 10th Ave.
- Udall Neighborhood Center - 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd.
Children ages five and younger ride transit for free with a paying adult.
For additional information on the SummerGO Youth Pass visit suntran.com, or call the Customer Service Center at (520) 792-9222.