TUCSON, AZ (KOLD News 13) - Mountain View High School Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) student members medaled in eight events at the FBLA State Leadership Conference held on April 24 - 26, 2019 in Tucson.
In addition to these individual and team medals, 14 team members of the 22 participating members qualified to attend the FBLA 2019 National Leadership Conference in San Antonio, TX this summer June 27- July 3, 2019.
As the largest and oldest student business organization, FLBA’s mission is to bring business and education together in a positive working relationship through innovative leadership and career development programs. FBLA members have the competitive edge, as the best and brightest convene to compete in leadership events, share their successes, and learn new ideas about shaping their career future through workshops and exhibits. http://www.azfbla.org/
- Team of Noah Wilson, Samuel Croll, Matthew Mares-Camarena, 1st Place and Qualified for Nationals
- Team of Bella Palmiero and Heather Harline, 1st Place and Qualified for Nationals
- Team of Max Robles, Christian Mireles and Jayden Clark, 1st Place and Qualified for Nationals
- Bella Palmierio, 3rd place and Qualified for Nationals
- Heather Harline, 5th place and Qualified for Nationals
- Max Robles, 3rd place and Qualified for Nationals
- Team of Ryan Hunt and Hailey Tellez, 3rd place and Qualified for Nationals
- Noah Wilson, 5th place and Qualified for Nationals
- Hannah Carver, Qualified for Nationals
- Team of Reese Thrush, Alek Sepulveda, Ari Parker, Qualified for Nationals
- MVHS Team, 5th place
Additional: FBLA team members: Olivia Holloway, Audrey Brumfield, David Sepulveda, Nathaniel Van Detta, Jeffrey Payne, Joshua Eberhard, Ethan Orozco.