Tucson man gets trapped in chimney of midtown home
Man stuck at bottom with feet dangling in fireplace
TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - First responders were called to rescue a man stuck in a chimney at a home in midtown Tucson on Friday afternoon, Dec. 6.
According to a Tucson Fire Department spokesman, the man in his 30s was an unwelcome would-be intruder at the home in the 200 block of Sierra Vista Drive, which is near Grant Road and Campbell Avenue.
Neighbors heard someone calling for help inside of the home and called 911. The man told authorities he was stuck in the chimney for several hours.
Firefighters had to pull him from above and push him from below to get him out of the chimney, but he had no injuries.
The man was put into a police car and taken into custody, but there was no information about any possible charges.
Copyright 2019 KOLD News 13. All rights reserved.