TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - People who don’t have to file taxes and those who haven’t filed in a while can still get a stimulus check.
According to the IRS, citizens or resident aliens can apply under the non-filers portal if they meet the following conditions.
- Have a Social Security number
- Can not be claimed as a dependent by another taxpayer
- Have an income under certain levels
The IRS said most people, like those who filed in 2018 or 2019 and those on social security/disability, will get their checks automatically.
Some of the information you will need to provide includes:
- Name, mailing address and email address
- Date of birth and Social Security number
- Bank account number, type and routing number
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- Social Security number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number for each qualifying child