TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - The Arizona Department of Health Services is offering various sites around Tucson where you can get free COVID-19 testing.
September 17, 2020 pop-up testing for COVID-19 returns to Green Valley! 8 AM - 12 PM United Community Health Center 1260 S. Campbell Rd. Green Valley. AZ 85614 Register now: https://doineedacovid19test.com
Get a free test at 2502 N. Dodge Blvd. on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Saturday from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Nasal swab, saliva and antibody testing are available. Click HERE to register.
The Morris K. Udall Center at 7200 E. Tanque Verde Rd., Tucson, AZ 85715 will serve as an additional COVID-19 testing site starting Aug. 6, 2020. This is the third free COVID-19 testing center opened by the county in the past month, the second operated by Paradigm. Paradigm is providing test results within 72 hours or less. A doctor’s order is not needed to get the test.
To register for a test, go to pima.gov/covid19testing and click on the Schedule My Test link for Udall, or call 800-369-3584 to schedule an appointment.
Hours are Tuesday through Sunday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
No walk-in tests will be conducted, people must have an appointment.
Testing will continue at the Center until it is no longer needed to control the pandemic.
The Udall Testing Center is funded by Tucson and the County’s federal CARES Act grants. To see a list of testing locations in Pima County, visit pima.gov/covid19testing.
Click Schedule My Test to make a testing appointment. The Testing Center will be open from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m, Monday through Saturday. You may also can call 800-369-3584 to schedule an appointment.
Beginning Wednesday, Aug. 5, testing will be offered every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
You do not need a doctor’s order to get the test. Individuals arriving for their test time should wait in their vehicle in the parking lot until their testing time, or outside the event center in the shade away from others if arriving by public transportation or ride sharing. Anyone more than 10 minutes late for the scheduled appointment will have to reschedule.
Beginning July 29, free COVID-19 saliva tests are available at the Ellie Towne Flowing Wells Community Center, 1660 W. Ruthrauff Road. Hours at the Ellie Towne Center for July 29 and 31 only will be 3-7 p.m.
How to Register:
- Click the link to “Schedule my test”.
- Click the Red "Pre-register" button for the Ellie Towne Community Center
- Use Agency code: FvCmy1fGE
- Create a username (email address) and password
- You must bring a photo ID and the QR code in your confirmation.
- Make sure you are well hydrated at least 30 minutes ahead of your appointment time.
- At 30 minutes prior to your appointment, rinse your mouth with plain water for 20-30 seconds and then spit out the water.
- Please do not eat, drink (even water), smoke, vape, or chew gum for at least 30 minutes prior to your appointment.
- When you arrive at the site, wear a protective face covering - either cloth or surgical mask
- To cancel or reschedule your appointment, log in to your account at https://asubioempportal.pointnclick.com
For more information on testing in Pima County, click HERE.