TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - Breakfast and brunch lovers, here is a dish of good news for you. First Watch is opening a new restaurant in Tucson’s south-side Monday, Jan. 25.
The new breakfast joint is located at 1080 W. Irvington Rd., and will be open from 7 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. daily. The restaurant will open at 50% capacity due to COVID-19 and will offer online ordering for curb-side pickup or delivery.
Click [HERE] to check out the menu. It includes craveable items such as Avocado Toast, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes.
The restaurant will also feature fresh, hand-crafted signature beverages for those who need an extra kick-start to their day. Take a look at the special beverages below:
• Cinnamon Toast Cereal Milk – Coconut Rum, cold brew coffee, coconut milk and agave nectar make for a delicious, sweet cocktail that will remind you of your favorite cereal
• Million Dollar Bloody Mary – Gluten Free Vodka, house made Bloody Mary mix and a strip of First Watch’s signature Million Dollar Bacon.
• Morning Glory – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh orange juice, lemon, turmeric, organic ginger and agave nectar.
• Pomegranate Sunrise – Camarena Tequila, pomegranate juice, fresh lime and agave nectar.
• Vodka Kale Tonic – Gluten Free Vodka, fresh juiced kale, Fuji apple, English cucumber and lemon.
• Mimosa – 100% cold squeezed orange juice and Barefoot Bubbly Brute Cuvée.
• Sparkling – Barefoot Bubbly Brut Cuvée.
First Watch has over 400 locations nationwide.