TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - Just Between Friends Tucson (JBF) is back this year with COVID-19 safety precautions in place.
The JBF Tucson Spring 2021 sale will happen from January 28 to 30 at 4881 N. Stone Ave in the former Stein Mart building.
This pop-up sale helps families turn their kids’ clutter into cash. JBF of Tucson is following city, county and state guidelines and organizers are taking precautions and implementing policies to protect families when they shop in the following ways:
- Larger venue space with more checkout registers
- Occupancy limits throughout the sale
- Virtual checkout line so you don’t have to wait in a line
- Masks are required for all shoppers & team members
- Personal shopper service options for those who cannot shop in-person.
- Surface cleanings multiple times daily and hand sanitizer available
Extended shopping days are in place to allow more social distancing. Tickets are required for all presales and encouraged for all public sale days. Get tickets HERE.
The event is scheduled to take pace at the following times:
- Wednesday, Jan. 27th: 10am -9pm - Presale Day, Tickets required
- Thursday, Jan. 28th: 10am - 8pm – Open to public, Admission $2 or Free Tickets on the website
- Friday, Jan. 29th: 10am - 4pm – Open to public – Half Price Day, Free Admission
- Saturday, Jan. 30th: 8am - 4pm – Open to public – Half Price Day Free Admission
The Consumer Product Safety Commission says at least two children’s items are recalled each week. JBF has a recall expert on their team who works closely with the CPSC as well as safety groups Kids in Danger and We Make It Safer to keep families informed. Items are inspected as they come in and pull anything that has been recalled or deemed unsafe.