UPDATE: Police release photos of suspect vehicle in hit-and-run crash near Speedway, Park in Tucson
TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - A pedestrian suffered serious injuries in a hit-and-run collision in Tucson early Monday, June 20.
Police on Friday, June 24, released photos of the vehicle suspected to be involved in the crash. They say the white sedan should have front-end damage.
According to Tucson Police Department, the victim is a man in his 30s and the crash took place at about 4:15 a.m. near East Speedway Boulevard near North Park Avenue.
The driver of the vehicle that hit the man fled the scene.
Anyone with information regarding the vehicle or driver is asked to call 88-CRIME. You can remain anonymous.
A 4-mile stretch of Speedway, from Stone to Alvernon, has been dangerous for pedestrians and cyclists alike this year.
- On Jan. 22, a man was killed in a hit-and-run crash at Speedway and Mountain
- On Feb. 2, a pedestrian was seriously hurt in a crash at Speedway and Alvernon
- On Feb. 25, a pedestrian suffered serious injuries in a crash at Speedway and Euclid
- On April 11, a pedestrian was killed in a hit-and-run crash at Speedway and Stone
- On May 23, a motorcyclist was killed in a crash at Speedway and Jones
Copyright 2022 KOLD News 13. All rights reserved.