UPDATE: Country artist Luke Bell died of accidental overdose
TUCSON, Ariz. (KOLD News 13) - Country artist Luke Bell died of an accidental overdose, according to the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Tucson police say Bell was found dead in Tucson on Aug. 29 in the 5500 block of East Grant Road.
In reporting the autopsy results, the Pima County Medical Examiner’s Office said on Wednesday, Sept. 21, that the cause of Bell’s death was fentanyl intoxication and the manner of death was accidental.
According to Saving Country Music, Bell had gone missing in Tucson on Aug. 20. He was 32.
Bell’s social media platforms identified him as a native of Cody, Wyo.
The investigation into Bell’s death is ongoing, police say.
Copyright 2022 KOLD News 13. All rights reserved.