Diamondbacks Odds to Win 2023 World Series, Division, Make Playoffs
Right now, the Arizona Diamondbacks (84-76) are ranked 12th in MLB (among the top half), with odds of +5000 to win the World Series. To win the NL West, the Diamondbacks' odds are +20000.
Find the latest MLB odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks! Use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Diamondbacks MLB World Series Odds
|To Win the World Series||+5000||12th||(+5000, bet $100 to win $5000)|
|To Win the NL West||+20000||-||(+20000, bet $100 to win $20000)|
Think the Diamondbacks can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks Standings Information
The Diamondbacks are well behind (15.0 games) in the NL West, but only 0.5 games back in the Wild Card standings.
|1||Los Angeles Dodgers||-|
|3||San Diego Padres||19|
|4||San Francisco Giants||21|
Diamondbacks Team Stats
- The 8.5 strikeouts per nine innings put together by the Diamondbacks pitching staff ranks 23rd in MLB.
- Arizona's 4.50 team ERA ranks 20th among all MLB pitching staffs.
- The Diamondbacks are 30-14 this season in games when they hit at least two bombs.
- Arizona has gone 18-7 in its 25 games this season with at least five extra-base hits.
- The Diamondbacks are 30-21 in the 51 games this season when they struck out at least 10 batters.
- Arizona has a 58-11 record in games this season when it gives up three or fewer earned runs (69 times).
Diamondbacks Next Game Information
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Astros Player Props|
Diamondbacks Player Awards Odds
|Name||MVP Odds||Cy Young Odds||ROY Odds||2023 Stats|
|Zac Gallen||+15000||+10000||-||17-9 3.47 ERA 9.4 K/9|
|Corbin Carroll||+15000||-||-10000||.289/.364/.512 25 HR 75 RBI|
|Ketel Marte||+15000||-||-||.278/.361/.488 25 HR 82 RBI|
|Christian Walker||+20000||-||-||.259/.334/.499 33 HR 103 RBI|
|Jake McCarthy||+25000||-||-||.240/.317/.325 2 HR 16 RBI|
|Merrill Kelly||-||+20000||-||12-7 3.48 ERA 9.6 K/9|
|Brandon Pfaadt||-||-||+15000||3-9 5.72 ERA 8.8 K/9|
|Dominic Fletcher||-||-||+15000||.301/.350/.441 2 HR 14 RBI|
Diamondbacks' Top Players
- Corbin Carroll has been the team's best producer this year, delivering a .289/.364/.512 triple slash with 30 doubles, 25 home runs, 56 walks and 75 RBI.
- So far this year, Christian Walker has contributed to the club's offense by batting .259/.334/.499 with 36 doubles, two triples, 33 home runs, 61 walks and 103 RBI.
- At the dish, Ketel Marte, one of the club's more productive offensive contributors, is batting .278 with a .361 OBP, 25 home runs, 94 runs, and 82 RBI, also including eight stolen bases.
- Lourdes Gurriel Jr. has a .262 batting average this season to go along with a .310 OBP, 24 home runs, 65 runs scored and 81 RBI, also including four stolen bases.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.