Iga Swiatek 2023 French Open Odds
Iga Swiatek's run in the French Open in Paris, France has advanced to the semifinals, where she will meet Beatriz Haddad Maia. Swiatek is the favorite (-225) at Stade Roland Garros.
Find all the latest odds for the 2023 French Open and place your bets with a new user bonus from BetMGM.
Swiatek at the 2023 French Open
- Next Round: Semifinals
- Tournament Dates: May 21 - June 10
- TV Channel: Tennis Channel (Watch on Fubo)
- Venue: Stade Roland Garros
- Location: Paris, France
- Court Surface: Clay
Watch live sports without cable! Sign up today for a free trial to Fubo!
Swiatek's Next Match
Swiatek will play Haddad Maia in the semifinals on Thursday, June 8 at 10:15 AM ET, after defeating Cori Gauff in the last round 6-4, 6-2.
Swiatek currently has odds of -1400 to win her next match against Haddad Maia. Check out the latest odds for the entire field at BetMGM.
Iga Swiatek Grand Slam Odds
- Wimbeldon odds to win: +350
- US Open odds to win: +225
- French Open odds to win: -225
Want to bet on Swiatek? Head to BetMGM using our link for a bonus bet special offer for new players!
- In the quarterfinals, Swiatek won 6-4, 6-2 versus Gauff on Wednesday.
- Swiatek has won four of her 15 tournaments over the past year, with an overall match record of 50-11.
- On clay over the past year, Swiatek has gone 14-3 and has won one title.
- Through 61 matches over the past year (across all court types), Swiatek has played 18.5 games per match. She won 62.8% of them.
- In her 17 matches on a clay surface over the past year, Swiatek has averaged 18.4 games.
- Swiatek, over the past year, has won 78.7% of her service games and 46.4% of her return games.
- Swiatek has claimed 86.3% of her service games on clay over the past 12 months and 44.4% of her return games.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.