How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for May 28
The Boston Red Sox and Masataka Yoshida take the field in the final game of a three-game series against Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Sunday at Chase Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Red Sox Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, May 28, 2023
- Time: 4:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSAZ
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Player Props|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Odds|
|Diamondbacks vs Red Sox Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks rank 17th in MLB play with 57 home runs. They average 1.1 per game.
- Arizona ranks seventh in baseball, slugging .431.
- The Diamondbacks rank sixth in the majors with a .261 batting average.
- Arizona scores the eighth-most runs in baseball (260 total, five per game).
- The Diamondbacks are 13th in baseball with a .325 on-base percentage.
- The Diamondbacks strike out 7.7 times per game to rank fourth in the majors.
- The pitching staff for Arizona has a collective 8.4 K/9, which ranks 22nd in the majors.
- Arizona's 4.53 team ERA ranks 22nd across all MLB pitching staffs.
- Pitchers for the Diamondbacks combine for the 21st-ranked WHIP in baseball (1.336).
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks will send Merrill Kelly (5-3) out to make his 11th start of the season. He is 5-3 with a 3.30 ERA and 59 strikeouts through 57 1/3 innings pitched.
- The righty last pitched on Sunday, May 21 against the Pittsburgh Pirates, when he threw five innings, allowing two earned runs while giving up three hits.
- Kelly has recorded five quality starts this season.
- Kelly will try to go five or more innings for his 10th straight start. He's averaging 5.7 innings per outing.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|5/22/2023||Phillies||W 6-3||Away||Tommy Henry||Zack Wheeler|
|5/23/2023||Phillies||W 4-3||Away||Ryne Nelson||Matt Strahm|
|5/24/2023||Phillies||L 6-5||Away||Zac Gallen||Ranger Suárez|
|5/26/2023||Red Sox||L 7-2||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Chris Sale|
|5/27/2023||Red Sox||L 2-1||Home||Zach Davies||Garrett Whitlock|
|5/28/2023||Red Sox||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Tanner Houck|
|5/29/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Tommy Henry||Karl Kauffmann|
|5/30/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Kyle Freeland|
|5/31/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Dinelson Lamet|
|6/1/2023||Rockies||-||Home||Zach Davies||Chase Anderson|
|6/2/2023||Braves||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Charlie Morton|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.