NFL Futures: Arizona Cardinals 2023 Win Total Over/Under Odds
After going 4-13 last season and failing to make the postseason, the Arizona Cardinals are -125 to go over 3.5 wins in 2023.
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals' win total this season? Head to DraftKings and sign up with our link for a first-time depositor bonus!
Cardinals: Win Total Odds & Over/Under
|Over/Under||Over Payout||Under Payout||Implied Probability (Over)|
Sign up now to bet on the Cardinals' win total with DraftKings!
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona put together an 8-9-0 record against the spread last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total eight times in Cardinals games.
- Arizona ranked 22nd in total offense (323.5 yards per game) and 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per game) last year.
- Last season the Cardinals had three wins on the road, but only one at home.
- Arizona won only one game as favorites (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as an underdog.
- The Cardinals were 3-9 in the NFC, including 1-5 in the NFC West.
Cardinals Impact Players
- Joshua Dobbs recorded 411 passing yards (205.5 per game) with a 58.8% completion percentage last season, while throwing for two touchdowns with two interceptions. He tacked on 44 rushing yards on eight carries.
- James Conner took 183 attempts for 782 rushing yards a season ago (60.2 per game) and scored seven touchdowns. He also caught 46 passes for 300 yards and one TD.
- Last season Marquise Brown grabbed 67 passes for 709 yards (59.1 per game) with three touchdowns.
- Cameron Thomas boasted an impressive stat line of 3.0 sacks, 3.0 TFL and 18 tackles last year.
- Marco Wilson intercepted three passes and tacked on 58 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 10 passes defended last season.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Arizona 2023 Strength of Schedule
- Based on their opponents' combined win total last year, the Cardinals will be playing the 12th-ranked schedule in terms of difficulty.
- Arizona has a schedule that features 10 games in 2023 against teams with winning records in 2022 (five of those teams won 12 or more games and four of them totaled fewer than six wins).
- The Cardinals have nine teams that made the playoffs last year on their schedule in 2023, and will play seven games against teams favored to make the playoffs this year.
Cardinals Postseason Odds
- Odds to Make the Playoffs: +3000
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +4000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +40000
Not all offers available in all states, please visit DraftKings for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.