Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals are +50000 to win the Super Bowl, the poorest odds in the entire league as of September 14.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +6600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 10 Cardinals games hit the over.
- Arizona averaged 323.5 yards per game on offense last season, which ranked it 22nd in the . Defensively, it ranked 21st, allowing 348.9 yards per contest.
- The Cardinals won just one game at home last year, but three on the road.
- Arizona won only one game when favored (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as an underdog.
- The Cardinals won only once in the NFC West (1-5), and they went 3-9 in the NFC overall.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner had seven touchdowns and 782 yards (60.2 per game) last year.
- In the passing game, Conner scored one touchdown, with 46 catches for 300 yards.
- Marquise Brown had 67 receptions for 709 yards (59.1 per game) and three touchdowns in 12 games.
- In the passing game a season ago, Zach Ertz scored four TDs, hauling in 47 balls for 406 yards (40.6 per game).
- Greg Dortch had 52 receptions for 467 yards (29.2 per game) and two touchdowns in 16 games.
- Zaven Collins had one interception to go with 100 tackles, 11.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended last year.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||-||+700|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+800|
Odds are current as of September 14 at 7:16 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.