Diamondbacks vs. Mets Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 14
Thursday's contest between the New York Mets (67-78) and the Arizona Diamondbacks (76-71) at Citi Field has a good chance to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 5-3, with the Mets taking home the win. First pitch is at 4:10 PM ET on September 14.
The Mets will give the ball to Kodai Senga (10-7, 3.07 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will turn to Merrill Kelly (11-6, 3.27 ERA).
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Game Info & Odds
- When: Thursday, September 14, 2023 at 4:10 PM ET
- Where: Citi Field in Queens, New York
- How to Watch on TV: SNY
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Mets Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Mets 5, Diamondbacks 4.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Mets
- Total Prediction: Over 7 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Diamondbacks have posted a mark of 3-2.
- When it comes to the total, Arizona and its opponents are 2-7-1 in its previous 10 games.
- Bookmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Diamondbacks' past 10 games.
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 36, or 46.2%, of the 78 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win 25 times in 63 chances when named as an underdog of at least +100 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 50% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Arizona is the No. 13 offense in the majors, scoring 4.6 runs per game (678 total runs).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.59 ERA this year, which ranks 21st in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 9||@ Cubs||W 3-2||Merrill Kelly vs Justin Steele|
|September 10||@ Cubs||L 5-2||Joe Mantiply vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 11||@ Mets||W 4-3||Zach Davies vs José Quintana|
|September 12||@ Mets||L 7-4||Ryne Nelson vs Jose Butto|
|September 13||@ Mets||L 7-1||Zac Gallen vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 14||@ Mets||-||Merrill Kelly vs Kodai Senga|
|September 15||Cubs||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs Justin Steele|
|September 16||Cubs||-||Zach Davies vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 17||Cubs||-||Ryne Nelson vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 19||Giants||-||Zac Gallen vs Kyle Harrison|
|September 20||Giants||-||Merrill Kelly vs Logan Webb|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.