Arizona State vs. Fresno State: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Fresno State Bulldogs (2-0) are 3.5-point favorites heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1). A total of 48.5 points has been set for this matchup.
Offensively, Fresno State ranks 52nd in the FBS with 425.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 79th in total defense (364.5 yards allowed per contest). Arizona State ranks 21st-worst in total yards per game on offense (324), but at least it has been dominating on the defensive side of the ball, ranking 23rd-best in total yards surrendered per contest (265).
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Arizona State vs. Fresno State Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Sun Devil Stadium
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona State vs. Fresno State? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 Pac-12 Betting Trends
Arizona State Betting Records & Stats
Arizona State Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Xazavian Valladay ran for 1,192 rushing yards and 16 touchdowns while averaging 5.5 yards per carry.
- In the receiving game, Valladay contributed 289 yards and two touchdowns on 37 grabs.
- In 12 games, Elijhah Badger was targeted 98 times, leading to 70 receptions, 866 yards and seven touchdowns.
- In 12 games, Emory Jones produced 1,536 yards (128 yards per game) with seven touchdowns, four interceptions and a 63.1% completion percentage.
- As a rusher, Jones added 31 rushing yards and four touchdowns.
- To go along with 1,490 passing yards (124.2 yards per game), Trenton Bourguet aired it out for 11 touchdowns, six interceptions, and a completion percentage of 71.1%.
- Khoury Bethley helped carry the defense with 67 tackles, three TFL, and one sack in 12 games.
- Kyle Soelle was on the field for 12 games, collecting two interceptions to go along with 73 tackles, one TFL, and two passes defended.
- With 66 tackles, four TFL, and 2.5 sacks, Merlin Robertson was an important contributor last year on defense.
- Chris Edmonds was an important player on D last season, with three interceptions to go with 39 tackles, one TFL, and three passes defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.