How to Watch the Arizona vs. UTEP Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Arizona Wildcats (1-1) and the UTEP Miners (1-2) meet at Arizona Stadium on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
On offense, Arizona ranks 36th in the FBS with 454.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, its defense ranks 30th in total defense (285.5 yards allowed per contest). UTEP's offense has been a bottom-25 unit this season, posting 16.3 points per game, which ranks ninth-worst in the FBS. On the defensive side of the ball, it ranks 67th with 23.0 points surrendered per contest.
We give more details below, including how to watch this game on Pac-12 Network.
Arizona vs. UTEP Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 11:00 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- Virginia vs Maryland
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- Tennessee vs Florida
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Fresno State vs Arizona State
- BYU vs Arkansas
- Colorado State vs Colorado
- Syracuse vs Purdue
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Penn State vs Illinois
- TCU vs Houston
- Florida State vs Boston College
- Army vs UTSA
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Pittsburgh vs West Virginia
Arizona vs. UTEP Key Statistics
|454.5 (67th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||368.7 (36th)|
|285.5 (24th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||324.7 (100th)|
|138.5 (81st)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||196.3 (33rd)|
|316.0 (18th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||172.3 (112th)|
|7 (125th)||Turnovers (Rank)||6 (116th)|
|2 (84th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (111th)|
Arizona Stats Leaders
- Jayden de Laura has thrown for 627 yards, completing 71.4% of his passes and recording five touchdowns and five interceptions this season. He's also run for 91 yards (45.5 ypg) on 11 carries with two rushing touchdowns.
- Michael Wiley has rushed for 85 yards (42.5 per game) on 21 carries, while also hauling in 117 yards in the passing game (on 14 catches).
- Tetairoa McMillan's leads his squad with 226 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 11 receptions (out of 14 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Jonah Coleman has a total of 81 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing six throws and scoring one touchdown.
UTEP Stats Leaders
- Gavin Hardison has recored 494 passing yards, or 164.7 per game, so far this season. He has completed 65.7% of his passes and has tossed four touchdowns with four interceptions. He's also chipped in on the ground with 12.7 rushing yards per game.
- Deion Hankins is his team's leading rusher with 46 carries for 255 yards, or 85.0 per game. He's found the end zone one time on the ground, as well.
- Torrance Burgess Jr. has run for 177 yards across 29 attempts, scoring one touchdown.
- Kelly Akharaiyi has registered 10 receptions this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 161 (53.7 yards per game). He's been targeted 16 times and has one touchdown.
- Tyrin Smith has caught 14 passes and compiled 127 receiving yards (42.3 per game) with one touchdown.
- Jeremiah Ballard's seven catches (on nine targets) have netted him 110 yards (36.7 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Arizona or UTEP gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.