The 2023 Fortinet Championship Odds & Preview: David Lipsky
David Lipsky is in 57th place, with a score of -3, following the third round of the Fortinet Championship at Silverado CC (North).
Looking to bet on David Lipsky at the Fortinet Championship this week? He's currently listed by bookmakers at +10000 to win the tournament this week. Keep reading for the statistics you need to know before you make your picks.
Put together your best lineup of golfers and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
David Lipsky Insights
- Lipsky has finished below par on 10 occasions, completed his day without a bogey once and finished nine rounds with a better-than-average score over his last 15 rounds played.
- He has registered a top-five score once and a top-10 score twice in his last 15 rounds.
- Over his last 15 rounds, Lipsky has finished within three strokes of the best score of the round twice, and within five strokes of the top score of the day on five occasions.
- Lipsky has made the cut and finished in the top 20 on the leaderboard once in his past five events.
- In his past five events, Lipsky has posted a score better than average in two of them.
- Lipsky has made the cut in four tournaments in a row.
Sign up for ESPN+ to get access to PGA Tour Live, which broadcasts the main feed, featured holes and marquee groups from over 35 events per year! Plus, get tons of other live sports, original shows and the full "30 for 30" library. Sign up today!
Over the last year
|Tournaments||AVG Finish||AVG Score||AVG Strokes||Wins||Made Cuts||Top 5s||Top 10s||Earnings|
Other Players at the Fortinet Championship
- Click Here for Luke List
- Click Here for Ben Taylor
- Click Here for Justin Lower
- Click Here for Matthias Schwab
- Click Here for Troy Merritt
Fortinet Championship Insights and Stats
- In Lipsky's past three appearances at this event, he has finished among the top 20 once, and his average finish has been 21st.
- Lipsky has made the cut in two of his past three appearances at this tournament.
- The most recent time Lipsky played this event was in 2023, and he finished 20th.
- This tournament will take place on a par 72 that registers at 7,123 yards, 105 yards longer than the average for Tour stops in the past year.
- Silverado CC (North) is 7,123 yards, 136 yards shorter than the average course Lipsky has played in the past year (7,259).
Lipsky's Last Time Out
- Lipsky finished in the 43rd percentile on the 16 par-3 holes at the Wyndham Championship, with an average of par.
- His 4.04-stroke average on the 48 par-4 holes at the Wyndham Championship ranked in the 49th percentile of the field (the tournament average was 4.04).
- Lipsky shot better than 67% of the golfers at the Wyndham Championship on the tournament's eight par-5 holes, averaging 4.25 strokes per hole compared to the field average, which was 4.46.
- Lipsky shot worse on par 3s than the field his last time out, carding a birdie or better on one of 16 par-3s at the Wyndham Championship (the other golfers averaged 1.8).
- On the 16 par-3s at the Wyndham Championship, Lipsky had less bogeys or worse (one) than the tournament average (1.9).
- Lipsky recorded more birdies or better (eight) than the tournament average of 6.1 on the 48 par-4s at the Wyndham Championship.
- At that last competition, Lipsky's performance on the 48 par-4s included a bogey or worse 10 times (compared to the field's better average, 6.5).
- Lipsky finished the Wyndham Championship with a birdie or better on four of the eight par-5s, more than the field's average of 3.4.
- The field at the Wyndham Championship averaged 0.5 bogeys or worse on the eight par-5s, but Lipsky finished without one.
Fortinet Championship Time and Date Info
- Date: September 14-16, 2023
- Course: Silverado CC (North)
- Location: Napa, California
- Par: 72 / 7,123 yards
- Lipsky Odds to Win: +10000 (Bet now with BetMGM!)
Watch live golf without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
All statistics in this article reflect Lipsky's performance prior to the 2023 Fortinet Championship.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit offer pages for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please play responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.