How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
Cody Bellinger and the Chicago Cubs will meet Ketel Marte and the Arizona Diamondbacks on Saturday at Chase Field, at 8:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks' 159 home runs rank 20th in Major League Baseball.
- Arizona is 16th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .413 this season.
- The Diamondbacks rank 14th in MLB with a .251 team batting average.
- Arizona has scored 685 runs (4.6 per game) this season, which ranks 13th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have an OBP of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in MLB.
- The Diamondbacks have shown patience at the plate this season with the fourth-best rate of strikeouts per game (7.8) among MLB offenses.
- Arizona averages the 24th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.4) in the majors this season.
- Arizona pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.63 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a 1.336 WHIP this season, 19th in the majors.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks will send Zach Davies (2-5) to the mound for his 17th start this season.
- The right-hander gave up three earned runs in four innings pitched on Monday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- He has started 16 games this season, earning a quality start (6 or more IP, 3 or fewer ER) in three of them.
- In 16 starts, Davies has pitched through or past the fifth inning eight times. He has a season average of 4.7 frames per outing.
- In 16 appearances this season, he has finished one without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/11/2023||Mets||W 4-3||Away||Zach Davies||José Quintana|
|9/12/2023||Mets||L 7-4||Away||Ryne Nelson||Jose Butto|
|9/13/2023||Mets||L 7-1||Away||Zac Gallen||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/14/2023||Mets||L 11-1||Away||Merrill Kelly||Kodai Senga|
|9/15/2023||Cubs||W 6-4||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Justin Steele|
|9/16/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Zach Davies||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/17/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Jordan Wicks|
|9/19/2023||Giants||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Alex Cobb|
|9/20/2023||Giants||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Logan Webb|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.