Diamondbacks vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Cody Bellinger will lead the charge for the Chicago Cubs (78-70) on Saturday, September 16, when they take on Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks (77-72) at Chase Field at 8:10 PM ET.
The Diamondbacks have been listed as -105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Cubs (-115). The matchup's over/under is set at 9 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kyle Hendricks - CHC (6-7, 3.86 ERA) vs Zach Davies - ARI (2-5, 6.81 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to bet on the Diamondbacks and Cubs game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (-105), for example -- will win. It's that simple! If the Diamondbacks are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
And that's not all. There are many other ways to bet, as well. For example, you can wager on player props (will Ketel Marte get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. Visit the BetMGM website and app for additional info on the many ways you can wager on games.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have been favorites in 82 games this season and won 47 (57.3%) of those contests.
- The Cubs have a 47-35 record (winning 57.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Cubs went 4-5 across the nine games they were favored on the moneyline in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have won in 37, or 46.2%, of the 80 contests they have been named as odds-on underdogs this year.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been victorious 32 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.