Cardinals vs. Giants Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 2
The New York Giants will meet the Arizona Cardinals at State Farm Stadium on Sunday, September 17 at 4:05 PM ET. Our computer model predicts the Giants will earn a victory -- keep scrolling for a full breakdown regarding the spread, over/under and final score.
The Giants ranked 18th in total offense (333.9 yards per game) and 25th in total defense (358.2 yards allowed per game) last season. The Cardinals sported the 21st-ranked scoring offense last season (20 points per game), and they were worse on the other side of the ball, ranking second-worst with 26.4 points allowed per game.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Cardinals vs. Giants Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Giants by 4.5)||Under (39.5)||Giants 22, Cardinals 16|
Place your bets on the Giants-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Cardinals Betting Info
- The Cardinals have a 35.7% chance to win this game based on the implied probability of the moneyline.
- Arizona covered eight times in 17 matchups with a spread last year.
- The Cardinals were 4-3 ATS last season when playing as at least 4.5-point underdogs.
- Arizona games went over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- The average total points scored in Cardinals games last year (39.5) is 5.9 points higher than the total for this matchup.
Giants Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Giants have an implied win probability of 69.2%.
- New York put together a 13-4-0 ATS record last year.
- The Giants covered the spread when playing as at least 4.5-point favorites in two of two opportunities last season.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total seven times in New York games.
- The over/under in this matchup is 39.5 points, 3.2 fewer than the average total in last season's Giants contests.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals vs. Giants 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.