Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals are +50000 to win the Super Bowl, the poorest odds in the entire NFL as of September 17.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC West: +6600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +50000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona put together an 8-9-0 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 10 Cardinals games hit the over.
- Offensively, Arizona ranked 22nd in the with 323.5 yards per game last season. Meanwhile, it ranked 21st in total defense (348.9 yards allowed per contest).
- The Cardinals won only one game at home last season, but three on the road.
- When favored last season Arizona picked up only one win (1-2), while posting a 3-11 record as the underdog.
- The Cardinals won only once in the NFC West (1-5), and they went 3-9 in the NFC overall.
Cardinals Impact Players
- In 13 games last year, James Conner rushed for 782 yards (60.2 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Conner scored one touchdown, with 46 receptions for 300 yards.
- Marquise Brown had 67 receptions for 709 yards (59.1 per game) and three touchdowns in 12 games.
- In 10 games a season ago, Zach Ertz had 47 catches for 406 yards (40.6 per game) and four touchdowns.
- In the passing game, Greg Dortch scored two TDs, hauling in 52 balls for 467 yards (29.2 per game).
- Zaven Collins registered one interception to go with 100 tackles, 11.0 TFL, two sacks, and six passes defended in 16 games last year.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+10000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||-||+700|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||-||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||-||+5000|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||-||+1800|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||-||+40000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+12500|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+750|
Odds are current as of September 17 at 5:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.