Cardinals vs. Giants Injury Report — Week 2
Entering their Sunday, September 17 game against the New York Giants (0-1) at State Farm Stadium, which begins at 4:05 PM , the Arizona Cardinals (0-1) will be monitoring six players on the injury report.
Their last time out, the Cardinals lost 20-16 to the Washington Commanders.
In their last outing, the Giants lost 40-0 to the Dallas Cowboys.
Arizona Cardinals Injury Report Today
|James Conner||RB||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
New York Giants Injury Report Today
|Cam Brown||LB||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Graham Gano||K||Ankle||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Matt Peart||OT||Elbow||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Cordale Flott||CB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Darren Waller||TE||Hamstring||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Sterling Shepard||WR||Rest||Full Participation In Practice|
|Deonte Banks||CB||Calf||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Gervarrius Owens||S||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
Other Week 2 Injury Reports
- Click here for Jets vs Cowboys
- Click here for Commanders vs Broncos
- Click here for 49ers vs Rams
- Click here for Dolphins vs Patriots
Cardinals vs. Giants Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 4:05 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Giants or the Cardinals with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cardinals Season Insights (2022)
- The Cardinals put up 323.5 yards per game offensively last year (22nd in NFL), and they gave up 348.9 yards per game (21st) on the defensive side of the ball.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranked second-worst in the NFL last season (26.4 points allowed per game), Arizona had more success on offense, ranking 21st in the NFL by putting up 20 points per game.
- The Cardinals compiled 213.3 passing yards per game on offense last season, which ranked them 18th in the NFL. On defense, they ranked 24th, giving up 230.3 passing yards per game.
- Arizona averaged 110.2 rushing yards per game on offense last season (22nd in NFL), and it allowed 118.6 rushing yards per game (14th) on the other side of the ball.
- With 20 forced turnovers (20th in NFL) against 25 turnovers committed (27th in NFL) last season, the Cardinals' -5 turnover margin ranked 26th in the NFL.
Cardinals vs. Giants Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Giants (-4.5)
- Moneyline: Giants (-210), Cardinals (+170)
- Total: 39.5 points
Sign up to live bet on the Giants-Cardinals matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.