Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's game at Chase Field has the Arizona Diamondbacks (78-72) matching up with the Chicago Cubs (78-71) at 7:10 PM ET (on September 17). Our computer prediction projects a close 6-4 win for the Diamondbacks, so it should be a tight matchup.
The Cubs will look to Jordan Wicks (3-0) against the Diamondbacks and Ryne Nelson (7-8).
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 7:10 PM ET
- Where: Chase Field in Phoenix, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Diamondbacks 6, Cubs 5.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Cubs
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Discover More About This Game
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 5-3 in those contests.
- In its previous 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have combined to exceed the over/under on four occasions.
- The last 10 Diamondbacks matchups have not had a runline set by bookmakers.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 81 games this season and have come away with the win 38 times (46.9%) in those contests.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win 32 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or longer on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 51.2% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Arizona is the No. 13 offense in baseball, scoring 4.6 runs per game (692 total runs).
- Diamondbacks pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.60 ERA this year, which ranks 22nd in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Mets||L 7-4||Ryne Nelson vs Jose Butto|
|September 13||@ Mets||L 7-1||Zac Gallen vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 14||@ Mets||L 11-1||Merrill Kelly vs Kodai Senga|
|September 15||Cubs||W 6-4||Brandon Pfaadt vs Justin Steele|
|September 16||Cubs||W 7-6||Zach Davies vs Kyle Hendricks|
|September 17||Cubs||-||Ryne Nelson vs Jordan Wicks|
|September 19||Giants||-||Zac Gallen vs Alex Cobb|
|September 20||Giants||-||Merrill Kelly vs Logan Webb|
|September 22||@ Yankees||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs TBA|
|September 23||@ Yankees||-||Zach Davies vs Carlos Rodón|
|September 24||@ Yankees||-||Ryne Nelson vs Clarke Schmidt|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.