How to Watch the Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 17
Seiya Suzuki and the Chicago Cubs square off against Lourdes Gurriel Jr. and the Arizona Diamondbacks at Chase Field on Sunday at 7:10 PM ET, in the final game of a three-game series.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Read More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Odds|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Diamondbacks have hit 159 homers this season, which ranks 21st in the league.
- Fueled by 454 extra-base hits, Arizona ranks 15th in MLB with a .412 slugging percentage this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a team batting average of .251 this season, which ranks 14th among MLB teams.
- Arizona has scored the 13th-most runs in the majors this season with 692 (4.6 per game).
- The Diamondbacks have an on-base percentage of .322 this season, which ranks 14th in the league.
- The Diamondbacks are one of the most disciplined teams at the plate this season, ranking fifth with an average of 7.8 strikeouts per game.
- Arizona strikes out 8.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, 23rd in MLB.
- Arizona has the 22nd-ranked ERA (4.60) in the majors this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a combined WHIP of 1.337 as a pitching staff, which ranks 19th in MLB.
Diamondbacks Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Diamondbacks' Ryne Nelson (7-8) will make his 27th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up six earned runs in 4 1/3 innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the New York Mets.
- He has earned a quality start seven times in 26 starts this season.
- Nelson has 18 starts of five or more innings this season in 26 chances. He averages 5.2 innings per outing.
- He has made 26 appearances and finished two of them without allowing an earned run.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Diamondbacks Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Mets||L 7-4||Away||Ryne Nelson||Jose Butto|
|9/13/2023||Mets||L 7-1||Away||Zac Gallen||Joey Lucchesi|
|9/14/2023||Mets||L 11-1||Away||Merrill Kelly||Kodai Senga|
|9/15/2023||Cubs||W 6-4||Home||Brandon Pfaadt||Justin Steele|
|9/16/2023||Cubs||W 7-6||Home||Zach Davies||Kyle Hendricks|
|9/17/2023||Cubs||-||Home||Ryne Nelson||Jordan Wicks|
|9/19/2023||Giants||-||Home||Zac Gallen||Alex Cobb|
|9/20/2023||Giants||-||Home||Merrill Kelly||Logan Webb|
|9/23/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Zach Davies||Carlos Rodón|
|9/24/2023||Yankees||-||Away||Ryne Nelson||Clarke Schmidt|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.