Diamondbacks vs. Cubs: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
On Sunday, September 17 at 7:10 PM ET, the Chicago Cubs (78-71) visit the Arizona Diamondbacks (78-72) at Chase Field. Jordan Wicks will get the ball for the Cubs, while Ryne Nelson will take the mound for the Diamondbacks.
The favored Cubs have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at -105. The total is 9 runs for this matchup (with -115 odds to go over and -105 odds on the under).
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: ESPN
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Wicks - CHC (3-0, 1.99 ERA) vs Nelson - ARI (7-8, 5.53 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available on several sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the Diamondbacks and Cubs game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick rundown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (-105), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the Diamondbacks bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $19.52 back.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Corbin Carroll get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Diamondbacks vs. Cubs Betting Trends and Insights
- The Cubs have won 47, or 56.6%, of the 83 games they've played as favorites this season.
- When playing as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter, the Cubs have gone 47-36 (56.6%).
- The implied probability of a win from Chicago, based on the moneyline, is 53.5%.
- The Cubs were the moneyline favorite for nine of their last 10 games, and went 3-6 in those matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to go over the run total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as underdogs in 81 games this year and have walked away with the win 38 times (46.9%) in those games.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been victorious 32 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Arizona and its opponents are 4-5-1 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+8000||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.