Diamondbacks vs. Giants: Odds, spread, over/under - September 19
Arizona Diamondbacks (79-72) will go head to head against the San Francisco Giants (76-74) at Chase Field on Tuesday, September 19 at 9:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 199 Ks, Zac Gallen will be looking to tally his 200th strikeout of the season.
The Giants are -105 moneyline underdogs in this matchup against the favorite Diamondbacks (-115). An 8-run total has been set in the contest.
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 9:40 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Gallen - ARI (15-8, 3.50 ERA) vs Alex Cobb - SF (7-6, 3.62 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Check out the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Diamondbacks Moneyline||Giants Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the Diamondbacks and Giants game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (-115), for example -- will win. It's that easy! If the Diamondbacks are victorious, and you bet $10, you'd get $18.70 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Corbin Carroll get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Explore More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Betting Trends & Stats|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Pitching Matchup|
|Diamondbacks vs Giants Prediction|
|How to Watch Diamondbacks vs Giants|
Diamondbacks vs. Giants Betting Trends and Insights
- The Diamondbacks have won 38, or 61.3%, of the 62 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Diamondbacks have a record of 38-24 when they have played as moneyline favorites with odds of -115 or shorter (61.3% winning percentage).
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Arizona has a 53.5% chance to win.
- In the last 10 games, the Diamondbacks have been named the moneyline favorite by bookmakers just twice, and they split those games.
- Over its last 10 matchups -- all had a set run total -- Arizona and its opponents combined to hit the over on the total four times.
- The Giants have come away with 28 wins in the 63 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- The Giants have a mark of 21-30 in contests where bookmakers favor them by -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Giants are not favored for the first time in a while, as they have not been underdogs in their last 10 games.
- When it comes to hitting the over, San Francisco and its opponents are 7-3-0 in the last 10 games with a total.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+6600||13th||2nd|
|Win NL West||+20000||-||3rd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.