How to Watch the USC vs. Colorado Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 30
The No. 8 USC Trojans (4-0) hit the road for a Pac-12 showdown against the Colorado Buffaloes (3-1) on Saturday, September 30, 2023 at Folsom Field.
Offensively, USC has been a top-25 unit, ranking best in the FBS by compiling 55 points per game. The Trojans rank 44th on defense (20 points allowed per game). Colorado has not been getting things done defensively, ranking seventh-worst with 475.8 total yards surrendered per game. It has been more effective offensively, posting 409 total yards per contest (57th-ranked).
Below in this story, we will provide you all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on FOX.
USC vs. Colorado Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 30, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Boulder, Colorado
- Venue: Folsom Field
How to Watch Week 5 Games
- Michigan vs Nebraska
- Boise State vs Memphis
- Florida vs Kentucky
- Kansas vs Texas
- Baylor vs UCF
- Utah vs Oregon State
- Louisville vs NC State
- Clemson vs Syracuse
- Cincinnati vs BYU
- Georgia vs Auburn
- UAB vs Tulane
USC vs. Colorado Key Statistics
|569.3 (6th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||409 (67th)|
|364.5 (67th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||475.8 (117th)|
|192 (36th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||55.8 (131st)|
|377.3 (3rd)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||353.3 (5th)|
|2 (3rd)||Turnovers (Rank)||4 (29th)|
|6 (57th)||Takeaways (Rank)||8 (21st)|
USC Stats Leaders
- Caleb Williams has racked up 1,200 yards (300 ypg) on 75-of-102 passing with 15 touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season. In addition, he's added 71 rushing yards (17.8 ypg) on 21 carries while scoring three touchdowns on the ground.
- The team's top rusher, MarShawn Lloyd, has carried the ball 39 times for 349 yards (87.3 per game), scoring two times. He's also caught four passes for 67 yards.
- This season, Austin Jones has carried the ball 17 times for 142 yards (35.5 per game) and three touchdowns.
- Tahj Washington's team-high 278 yards as a receiver have come on 10 catches (out of 11 targets) with four touchdowns.
- Brenden Rice has put together a 257-yard season so far with five touchdowns, hauling in 12 passes on 15 targets.
- Duce Robinson has a total of 186 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing eight passes and scoring one touchdown.
Colorado Stats Leaders
- Shedeur Sanders has thrown for 1,410 yards (352.5 ypg) while completing 76.9% of his passes and tossing 11 touchdown passes with one interception this season.
- Dylan Edwards has carried the ball 28 times for 157 yards, with one touchdown. He's also tacked on 17 catches for 169 yards and three touchdowns.
- Anthony Hankerson has collected 82 yards (on 22 carries).
- Xavier Weaver has registered 34 catches this season and his team-high yardage total sits at 461 (115.3 yards per game). He's been targeted 45 times and has two touchdowns.
- Jimmy Horn Jr. has collected 243 receiving yards (60.8 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 27 receptions.
- Travis Hunter's 16 grabs (on 23 targets) have netted him 213 yards (53.3 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed USC or Colorado gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.