Alek Thomas vs. Brewers Preview, Player Prop Bets - Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, Alek Thomas (.231 slugging percentage in past 10 games, with zero homers) and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the Milwaukee Brewers, whose starting pitcher will be Corbin Burnes. First pitch is at 7:08 PM ET. The teams will meet to start the NL Wild Card Series.
He had a one-hit showing in his most recent game (1-for-4) against the Astros.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Alek Thomas Game Info & Props vs. the Brewers
- Game Day: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Game Time: 7:08 PM ET
- Stadium: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Brewers Starter: Corbin Burnes
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Hits Prop: Over/under 0.5 hits (Over odds: -161)
- Home Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 home runs (Over odds: +900)
- RBI Prop: Over/under 0.5 RBI (Over odds: +270)
- Runs Prop: Over/under 0.5 runs (Over odds: +200)
Looking to place a prop bet on Alek Thomas? Check out what's available at BetMGM and use bonus code "GNPLAY" when you sign up with this link!
Read More About This Game
Alek Thomas At The Plate
- Thomas is batting .227 with 16 doubles, five triples, nine home runs and 19 walks.
- Thomas has recorded a hit in 61 of 115 games this season (53.0%), including 19 multi-hit games (16.5%).
- He has gone deep in nine games this season (7.8%), leaving the park in 2.2% of his plate appearances.
- Thomas has had an RBI in 29 games this year (25.2%), including six multi-RBI outings (5.2%). He has also driven in three or more of his team's runs in two contests.
- He has scored a run in 40 games this season, with multiple runs eight times.
Ready to play FanDuel Daily Fantasy? Get in the game using our link.
Other Diamondbacks Players vs the Brewers
- Click Here for Ketel Marte
- Click Here for Gabriel Moreno
- Click Here for Jace Peterson
- Click Here for Tommy Pham
- Click Here for Christian Walker
- Click Here for Corbin Carroll
- Click Here for Lourdes Gurriel Jr.
- Click Here for Geraldo Perdomo
Alek Thomas Home/Away Batting Splits
Brewers Pitching Rankings
- The Brewers pitching staff ranks 14th in MLB with a collective 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings.
- The Brewers have the first-ranked team ERA among all MLB pitching staffs (3.74).
- Brewers pitchers combine to surrender 198 total home runs at a clip of 1.2 per game (to rank 18th in baseball).
- Burnes (10-8 with a 3.39 ERA and 200 strikeouts in 193 2/3 innings pitched) makes the start for the Brewers, his 33rd of the season.
- In his most recent time out on Thursday, the right-hander tossed four scoreless innings against the St. Louis Cardinals while surrendering five hits.
- Among qualifying pitchers in MLB action this season, the 28-year-old ranks 13th in ERA (3.39), fifth in WHIP (1.069), and 21st in K/9 (9.3).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.