Brewers vs. Diamondbacks Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - NL Wild Card Game 1
Tuesday's game between the Milwaukee Brewers (92-70) and Arizona Diamondbacks (84-78) going head to head at American Family Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (according to our computer prediction) in favor of the Brewers, so expect a tight matchup. The game will begin at 7:08 PM ET on October 3.
The Brewers will give the nod to Corbin Burnes (10-8, 3.39 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the Diamondbacks will counter with Brandon Pfaadt (3-9, 5.72 ERA).
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 7:08 PM ET
- Where: American Family Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN2
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Score Prediction
Our pick for this matchup is Brewers 5, Diamondbacks 4.
Total Prediction for Diamondbacks vs. Brewers
- Total Prediction: Over 8 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Diamondbacks Performance Insights
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In its last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Arizona and its foes are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- The Diamondbacks' previous 10 matchups have not had a runline posted by bookmakers.
- The Diamondbacks have been underdogs in 85 games this season and have come away with the win 40 times (47.1%) in those contests.
- This season, Arizona has come away with a win six times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- The offense for Arizona is the No. 14 offense in baseball, scoring 4.6 runs per game (746 total runs).
- The Diamondbacks have the 20th-ranked ERA (4.49) in the majors this season.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 27||@ White Sox||W 3-0||Brandon Pfaadt vs Luis Patiño|
|September 28||@ White Sox||L 3-1||Bryce Jarvis vs Touki Toussaint|
|September 29||Astros||L 2-1||Zac Gallen vs Jose Urquidy|
|September 30||Astros||L 1-0||Merrill Kelly vs Justin Verlander|
|October 1||Astros||L 8-1||Kyle Nelson vs Cristian Javier|
|October 3||@ Brewers||-||Brandon Pfaadt vs Corbin Burnes|
|October 4||@ Brewers||-||Zac Gallen vs TBA|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.