Diamondbacks vs. Brewers: Odds, spread, over/under - NL Wild Card Series Game 1
On Tuesday, October 3 at 7:08 PM ET, Christian Yelich's Milwaukee Brewers host Corbin Carroll's Arizona Diamondbacks in Game 1 of the Wild Card round at American Family Field.
The Diamondbacks are +150 moneyline underdogs in this matchup with the favorite Brewers (-185). The over/under for the contest is listed at 8 runs.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Time and TV Channel
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Probable Pitchers: Corbin Burnes - MIL (10-8, 3.39 ERA) vs Brandon Pfaadt - ARI (3-9, 5.72 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup posted at different sportsbooks.
|Brewers Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||8||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Wanting to bet on the Diamondbacks and Brewers matchup but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick primer. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the Diamondbacks (+150), for instance -- will win. It's that simple! If the Diamondbacks bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
Plus, there are lots of other ways to play, such as player props (will Corbin Carroll hit a homer?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. For more details on the many ways you can play, check out the BetMGM website and app.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Betting Trends and Insights
- The Brewers have won 52, or 60.5%, of the 86 games they've played as favorites this season.
- The Brewers have an 11-9 record (winning 55% of their games) when playing as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Milwaukee has a 64.9% chance to win.
- The Brewers went 5-3 across the eight games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Milwaukee and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total three times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have come away with 40 wins in the 85 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have been victorious six times in 11 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- In three games over the last 10 matchups when set as underdogs by sportsbooks, the Diamondbacks had a record of 1-2.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Player Props
|Hits O/U||Total Bases O/U||HR O/U||RBI O/U|
|Tommy Pham||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+550)||0.5 (+220)|
|Ketel Marte||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (-167)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+225)|
|Alek Thomas||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (-143)||0.5 (+1000)||0.5 (+310)|
|Lourdes Gurriel Jr.||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (-175)||0.5 (+525)||0.5 (+210)|
|Jace Peterson||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (-105)||0.5 (+950)||0.5 (+333)|
Check out all the player prop markets available for this game, including betting on players to get a hit, go deep, or pick up a bunch of strikeouts. Head to BetMGM for the latest odds available for the , and place your bets. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Diamondbacks Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL West Rank|
|Win World Series||+4000||11th||2nd|
Think the Diamondbacks can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.