Diamondbacks vs. Brewers NL Wild Card Game 1: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The NL Wild Card Series begins on Tuesday when the Milwaukee Brewers play host to the Arizona Diamondbacks. Action begins at 7:08 PM ET at American Family Field, and can be watched on ESPN2. Brandon Pfaadt is starting for the Diamondbacks and Corbin Burnes is the Brewers' starter for this matchup.
Oddsmakers list the Brewers as -185 favorites on the moneyline, while giving the underdog Diamondbacks +150 moneyline odds. An 8-run over/under is set for the contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed Diamondbacks gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Diamondbacks vs. Brewers Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, October 3, 2023
- Time: 7:08 PM ET
- TV: ESPN2
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
Diamondbacks Recent Betting Performance
- The Diamondbacks have played as the underdog in three of their past 10 games and have gone 1-2 in those contests.
- In their last 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, the Diamondbacks and their opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the Diamondbacks' past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|Diamondbacks Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Player Props|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Brewers vs Diamondbacks|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
|Brewers vs Diamondbacks Odds|
Diamondbacks Betting Records & Stats
- The Diamondbacks have been victorious in 40, or 47.1%, of the 85 contests they have been chosen as underdogs in this season.
- Arizona has a record of 6-5, a 54.5% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +150 or more by bookmakers this season.
- The Diamondbacks have an implied victory probability of 40% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Arizona's games have gone over the total in 70 of its 162 chances.
- In 11 games with a line this season, the Diamondbacks have a mark of 6-5-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.