Phillies vs. Marlins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - NL Wild Card Game 1
Tuesday's game features the Philadelphia Phillies (90-72) and the Miami Marlins (84-77) clashing at Citizens Bank Park in what is expected to be a close matchup, with a projected 5-4 win for the Phillies according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 8:08 PM ET on October 3.
The Phillies will look to Zack Wheeler (13-6) versus the Marlins and Jesus Luzardo (10-9).
Phillies vs. Marlins Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, October 3, 2023 at 8:08 PM ET
- Where: Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Phillies vs. Marlins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this matchup is Phillies 5, Marlins 4.
Total Prediction for Phillies vs. Marlins
- Total Prediction: Over 7.5 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Discover More About This Game
Phillies Performance Insights
- The Phillies have played as the favorite in six of their past 10 games and won five of those contests.
- When it comes to hitting the over, Philadelphia and its opponents are 6-3-1 in its last 10 games with a total.
- The Phillies have not played a game with a spread over their last 10 outings.
- This season, the Phillies have won 63 out of the 105 games, or 60%, in which they've been favored.
- Philadelphia is 30-19 this season when entering a game favored by -155 or more on the moneyline.
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Phillies have a 60.8% chance to win.
- Philadelphia is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking eighth with 796 total runs this season.
- The Phillies have the 11th-ranked team ERA across all MLB pitching staffs (4.04).
Marlins Performance Insights
- In five games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the Marlins have a record of 3-2.
- When it comes to the over/under, Miami and its foes are 5-4-1 in its last 10 contests.
- The previous 10 Marlins contests have not had a runline posted by oddsmakers.
- The Marlins have come away with 40 wins in the 85 contests they have been listed as the underdogs in this season.
- This season, Miami has been victorious 12 times in 31 chances when named as an underdog of at least +125 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Marlins have an implied victory probability of 44.4% according to the moneyline set by oddsmakers for this matchup.
- The offense for Miami is No. 26 in baseball scoring 4.1 runs per game (666 total runs).
- The Marlins have pitched to a 4.28 ERA this season, which ranks 18th in baseball.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 27||Pirates||W 7-6||Ranger Suárez vs Johan Oviedo|
|September 28||Pirates||L 3-2||Zack Wheeler vs Luis Ortiz|
|September 30||@ Mets||L 4-3||Taijuan Walker vs Tylor Megill|
|September 30||@ Mets||L 11-4||Michael Plassmeyer vs José Quintana|
|October 1||@ Mets||W 9-1||Matt Strahm vs Jose Butto|
|October 3||Marlins||-||Zack Wheeler vs Jesús Luzardo|
|October 4||Marlins||-||Aaron Nola vs Braxton Garrett|
|September 27||@ Mets||L 11-2||Braxton Garrett vs Joey Lucchesi|
|September 27||@ Mets||W 4-2||Johnny Cueto vs Kodai Senga|
|September 29||@ Pirates||W 4-3||Edward Cabrera vs Osvaldo Bido|
|September 30||@ Pirates||W 7-3||JT Chargois vs Quinn Priester|
|October 1||@ Pirates||L 3-0||Ryan Weathers vs Andre Jackson|
|October 3||@ Phillies||-||Jesús Luzardo vs Zack Wheeler|
|October 4||@ Phillies||-||Braxton Garrett vs Aaron Nola|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.