Northern Arizona vs. Seattle U Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 15
Wednesday's contest between the Seattle U Redhawks (2-0) and the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (0-2) at Climate Pledge Arena is expected to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 87-53 and heavily favors Seattle U to come out on top. Game time is at 10:00 PM ET on November 15.
Based on our computer prediction, Seattle U projects to cover the 13.5-point spread in its matchup against Northern Arizona. The over/under is listed at 141.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Northern Arizona vs. Seattle U Game Info & Odds
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Seattle, Washington
- Venue: Climate Pledge Arena
- Line: Seattle U -13.5
- Point Total: 141.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Seattle U -1000, Northern Arizona +650
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Arizona vs. Seattle U Score Prediction
- Prediction: Seattle U 87, Northern Arizona 53
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Arizona vs. Seattle U
- Pick ATS: Seattle U (-13.5)
- Pick OU: Under (141.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Arizona Performance Insights
- Northern Arizona put up 73.7 points per game (129th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while giving up 74.7 points per contest (306th-ranked).
- With 30.0 rebounds per game, the Lumberjacks ranked 278th in the nation. They allowed 30.8 rebounds per contest, which ranked 155th in college basketball.
- Last year Northern Arizona ranked 157th in college basketball in assists, delivering 13.3 per game.
- The Lumberjacks committed 10.3 turnovers per game (36th-ranked in college basketball) this year, while forcing 11.7 turnovers per contest (195th-ranked).
- Last year the Lumberjacks made 8.4 three-pointers per game (66th-ranked in college basketball) and shot 36.2% (69th-ranked) from three-point land.
- Northern Arizona allowed 7.5 three-pointers per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 35.3% three-point percentage (280th-ranked).
- Of the shots attempted by Northern Arizona last season, 61.5% of them were two-pointers (68.3% of the team's made baskets) and 38.5% were threes (31.7%).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.