Suns vs. Timberwolves: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) are underdogs (+5.5) in their attempt to continue a seven-game winning streak when they visit the Phoenix Suns (4-6) at 9:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at Footprint Center. The game airs on AZFamily and BSN. The matchup's over/under is 224.5.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Timberwolves Odds & Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- TV: AZFamily and BSN
Check out the latest NBA odds and place your bets on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns Betting Records & Stats
- Phoenix's games this season have gone over this contest's total of 224.5 points six times.
- Phoenix's games this season have had an average of 223.9 points, 0.6 fewer than this matchup's over/under.
- The Suns are 5-5-0 against the spread this season.
- Phoenix has been the favorite in six games this season and won two (33.3%) of those contests.
- This season, Phoenix has won one of its three games when favored by at least -200 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 66.7% chance of a victory for the Suns.
Looking for NBA tickets? Head to Ticketmaster today and see your team live!
Suns vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Timberwolves|
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns vs. Timberwolves Over/Under Stats
|Games Over 224.5||% of Games Over 224.5||Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Additional Suns Insights & Trends
- When playing at home, Phoenix has a worse record against the spread (1-4-0) compared to its ATS record in road games (4-1-0).
- The Suns average 111.8 points per game, 8.9 more points than the 102.9 the Timberwolves give up.
- Phoenix is 4-3 against the spread and 4-3 overall when scoring more than 102.9 points.
Bet on this or any NBA matchup at BetMGM
Suns vs. Timberwolves Betting Splits
|ATS Record||ATS Record Against 5.5+ Point Spread||Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Suns vs. Timberwolves Point Insights
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.