How to Watch the Suns vs. Timberwolves Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 15
The Minnesota Timberwolves (8-2) will try to extend a three-game road win streak when they square off against the Phoenix Suns (4-6) on November 15, 2023 at Footprint Center.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Suns and Timberwolves, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Suns vs. Timberwolves Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 15, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- Where: Footprint Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Suns vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Suns Stats Insights
- The Suns are shooting 45.4% from the field this season, 3.6 percentage points higher than the 41.8% the Timberwolves allow to opponents.
- In games Phoenix shoots higher than 41.8% from the field, it is 4-4 overall.
- The Suns are the eighth best rebounding team in the league, the Timberwolves rank fifth.
- The Suns score 8.9 more points per game (111.8) than the Timberwolves allow (102.9).
- When Phoenix totals more than 102.9 points, it is 4-3.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Suns Home & Away Comparison
- The Suns are scoring 115.8 points per game in home games. In road games, they are averaging 107.8 points per contest.
- Phoenix surrenders 116.8 points per game when playing at home, compared to 107.4 when playing on the road.
- In home games, the Suns are making 2.4 more three-pointers per game (13.6) than in away games (11.2). They also own a better three-point percentage at home (39.1%) compared to on the road (33.3%).
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.