Top Player Prop Bets for Suns vs. Timberwolves on November 15, 2023
Bookmakers have listed player props for Kevin Durant, Anthony Edwards and others when the Phoenix Suns host the Minnesota Timberwolves at Footprint Center on Wednesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Suns vs. Timberwolves Game Info
- Date: Wednesday, November 15, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: AZFamily and BSN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Footprint Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs Timberwolves Additional Info
|Suns vs Timberwolves Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Prediction|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Timberwolves Injury Report|
|How to Watch Suns vs Timberwolves|
NBA Props Today: Phoenix Suns
Kevin Durant Props
|25.5 (Over: -115)||6.5 (Over: -133)||3.5 (Over: -133)||1.5 (Over: -154)|
- The 25.5-point total set for Durant on Wednesday is 2.2 fewer points than his per-game scoring average.
- He has collected 8.7 rebounds per game, 2.2 more than his prop bet for Wednesday's game (6.5).
- Durant has averaged four assists per game this season, 0.5 more than his prop bet for Wednesday (3.5).
- Durant has made one three-pointer per game, 0.5 less than his over/under in Wednesday's game (1.5).
Get Durant gear at Fanatics!
Jusuf Nurkic Props
|8.5 (Over: -120)||8.5 (Over: -114)||3.5 (Over: +138)||0.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 8.5-point over/under set for Jusuf Nurkic on Wednesday is 0.8 less than his scoring average on the season (9.3).
- He averages 1.5 more rebounds than his prop bet Wednesday of 8.5.
- Nurkic has averaged four assists this season, 0.5 more than his prop bet on Wednesday.
- He 0.3 made three-pointers average is 0.2 lower than his over/under on Wednesday.
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
NBA Props Today: Minnesota Timberwolves
Anthony Edwards Props
|26.5 (Over: -114)||4.5 (Over: -141)||4.5 (Over: -143)||2.5 (Over: -120)|
- The 25.3 points Edwards scores per game are 1.2 less than his over/under on Wednesday.
- He averages 2.5 more rebounds than his over/under on Wednesday (which is 4.5).
- Edwards' assist average -- five -- is higher than Wednesday's assist prop bet (4.5).
- Edwards' four three-pointers made per game is 1.5 more than his over/under on Wednesday.
Check out all the prop bet options FanDuel has to offer!
Rudy Gobert Props
|12.5 (Over: +100)||11.5 (Over: +102)|
- Wednesday's points prop bet for Rudy Gobert is 12.5 points. That is 1.8 fewer than his season average of 14.3.
- His per-game rebound average of 13.3 is 1.8 more than his prop bet over/under in Wednesday's game (11.5).
Not all offers available in all states, please visit FanDuel for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.