Arizona State vs. Grambling Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's game between the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-0) and Grambling Tigers (1-2) squaring off at Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center has a projected final score of 87-52 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Arizona State, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will tip off at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
The Sun Devils are coming off of a 77-69 victory against San Francisco in their most recent outing on Monday.
Arizona State vs. Grambling Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Fredrick C. Hobdy Assembly Center in Grambling, Louisiana
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Arizona State vs. Grambling Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona State 87, Grambling 52
Other Pac-12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arizona State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sun Devils had a -243 scoring differential last season, falling short by 8.7 points per game. They put up 65.3 points per game to rank 172nd in college basketball and gave up 74.0 per contest to rank 347th in college basketball.
- In Pac-12 action, Arizona State averaged 3.7 fewer points (61.6) than overall (65.3) in 2022-23.
- At home the Sun Devils scored 63.6 points per game last season, 3.0 fewer points than they averaged on the road (66.6).
- In 2022-23, Arizona State gave up 5.0 fewer points per game at home (71.6) than away (76.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.