Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest features the UMass-Lowell River Hawks (3-0) and the Arizona State Sun Devils (1-1) matching up at Desert Financial Arena in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 71-58 win for heavily favored UMass-Lowell according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 9:00 PM ET on November 16.
According to our computer prediction, UMass-Lowell should cover the point spread, which currently sits at 6.5. The two teams are projected to come in below the 144.5 total.
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV: Pac-12 Network
- Where: Tempe, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Financial Arena
- Line: Arizona State -6.5
- Point Total: 144.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Arizona State -350, UMass-Lowell +260
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell Score Prediction
- Prediction: UMass-Lowell 71, Arizona State 58
Spread & Total Prediction for Arizona State vs. UMass-Lowell
- Pick ATS: UMass-Lowell (+6.5)
- Pick OU: Under (144.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Arizona State Performance Insights
- On offense, Arizona State was the 189th-ranked squad in the nation (71.1 points per game) last year. Defensively, it was 117th (68.0 points allowed per game).
- Last season, the Sun Devils were 111th in the country in rebounds (32.8 per game) and 18th-worst in rebounds allowed (34.4).
- Arizona State was 88th in the nation in assists (14.3 per game) last year.
- Last season, the Sun Devils were 149th in college basketball in 3-point makes (7.6 per game) and 283rd in 3-point percentage (32.2%).
- Defensively, Arizona State was 252nd in the country in 3-pointers conceded per game at 7.8 last year. It was 205th in 3-point percentage allowed at 34.1%.
- Last year, the Sun Devils attempted 60.7% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 39.3% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 69.9% of the Sun Devils' baskets were 2-pointers, and 30.1% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.