Arizona vs. Belmont: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Arizona Wildcats (3-0) will attempt to continue a three-game winning streak when hosting the Belmont Bruins (2-1) on Friday, November 17, 2023 at McKale Center. It airs at 11:00 PM ET on Pac-12 Network.
In this article, you will take a look at odds and spreads for the Arizona vs. Belmont matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Arizona vs. Belmont Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 11:00 PM ET
- Where: McKale Center in Tucson, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: Pac-12 Network
Arizona vs. Belmont Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Arizona Moneyline||Belmont Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Arizona (-25.5)||171.5||-10000||+1800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Arizona (-24.5)||170.5||-10000||+2400||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona vs. Belmont Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Arizona won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- Last season, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times in Wildcats games.
- Belmont covered 15 times in 29 chances against the spread last year.
- Last season, 17 of the Bruins' games hit the over.
Arizona Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +1400
- Oddsmakers rate Arizona considerably higher (third-best in the country) than the computer rankings do (11th-best).
- Arizona's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 6.7%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.