Northern Arizona vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's contest at Desert Diamond Arena has the Purdue Fort Wayne Mastodons (3-0) going head to head against the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-2) at 4:30 PM ET (on November 17). Our computer prediction projects a lopsided 83-63 victory as our model heavily favors Purdue Fort Wayne.
According to our computer prediction, Purdue Fort Wayne is projected to cover the spread (4.5) versus Northern Arizona. The two teams are expected to come in below the 146.5 over/under.
Northern Arizona vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 4:30 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: Purdue Fort Wayne -4.5
- Point Total: 146.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Purdue Fort Wayne -210, Northern Arizona +170
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Arizona vs. Purdue Fort Wayne Score Prediction
- Prediction: Purdue Fort Wayne 83, Northern Arizona 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Arizona vs. Purdue Fort Wayne
- Pick ATS: Purdue Fort Wayne (-4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (146.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Arizona Performance Insights
- Last season Northern Arizona posted 73.7 points per game (129th-ranked in college basketball) and gave up 74.7 points per contest (306th-ranked).
- The Lumberjacks pulled down 30 boards per game (278th-ranked in college basketball). They gave up 30.8 rebounds per contest (155th-ranked).
- Last season Northern Arizona ranked 157th in college basketball in assists, putting up 13.3 per game.
- Last season the Lumberjacks committed 10.3 turnovers per game (36th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 11.7 turnovers per contest (195th-ranked).
- The Lumberjacks sank 8.4 treys per game (66th-ranked in college basketball). They had a 36.2% shooting percentage (69th-ranked) from downtown.
- With 7.5 threes conceded per game, Northern Arizona was 218th in college basketball. It gave up a 35.3% shooting percentage from beyond the arc, which ranked 280th in college basketball.
- Northern Arizona attempted 37.2 two-pointers per game last season, which accounted for 61.5% of the shots it took (and 68.3% of the team's baskets). Meanwhile, it attempted 23.3 treys per contest, which were 38.5% of its shots (and 31.7% of the team's buckets).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.