Suns vs. Jazz Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 17
The Phoenix Suns (5-6) take on the Utah Jazz (4-7) as 5.5-point favorites on Friday, November 17, 2023 at 10:00 PM ET on ESPN, KJZZ, and AZFamily.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Suns vs. Jazz Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 10:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN, KJZZ, and AZFamily
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
- Venue: Delta Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Suns vs. Jazz Score Prediction
- Prediction: Suns 116 - Jazz 114
Suns vs Jazz Additional Info
|Suns vs Jazz Injury Report|
|Suns vs Jazz Players to Watch|
|Suns vs Jazz Betting Trends & Stats|
|Suns vs Jazz Odds/Over/Under|
|Suns vs Jazz Player Props|
|How to Watch Suns vs Jazz|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Suns vs. Jazz
- Pick ATS: Jazz (+ 5.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Suns (-2.2)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 229.8
- The Suns (6-5-0 ATS) have covered the spread 54.5% of the time, nine% more often than the Jazz (5-6-0) this season.
- Phoenix covers the spread when it is a 5.5-point favorite or more 50% of the time. That's more often than Utah covers as an underdog of 5.5 or more (40%).
- Phoenix and its opponents have gone over the total 63.6% of the time this season (seven out of 11). That's less often than Utah and its opponents have (eight out of 11).
- As a moneyline favorite this season, the Suns are 3-4, while the Jazz are 2-7 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Suns with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Suns Performance Insights
- On offense, the Suns are scoring 113.7 points per game (14th-ranked in league). They are surrendering 112.4 points per contest at the other end (16th-ranked).
- Phoenix ranks third-best in the NBA by allowing only 41.2 rebounds per game. It ranks 10th in the league by averaging 45.4 boards per contest.
- So far this season, the Suns rank 14th in the league in assists, dishing out 25.5 per game.
- Phoenix has been playing poorly when it comes to turnovers this year, ranking fourth-worst in the NBA in turnovers per game (15.5) and fifth-worst in forced turnovers per game (12.4).
- The Suns are draining 12.8 three-pointers per game this season (11th-ranked in NBA), and they own a 37.8% three-point percentage (fifth-best).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.