Arizona vs. Memphis Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest between the Arizona Wildcats (4-0) and Memphis Tigers (1-2) going head to head at Imperial Arena has a projected final score of 78-60 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of Arizona, so it should be a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 2:30 PM ET on November 18.
The Wildcats' last contest on Tuesday ended in a 79-66 win over San Diego.
Arizona vs. Memphis Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
Arizona vs. Memphis Score Prediction
- Prediction: Arizona 78, Memphis 60
Other Pac-12 Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arizona Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats' +287 scoring differential last season (outscoring opponents by 9.0 points per game) was a result of scoring 74.1 points per game (38th in college basketball) while giving up 65.1 per contest (199th in college basketball).
- Arizona averaged 3.9 fewer points in Pac-12 games (70.2) than overall (74.1).
- At home, the Wildcats scored 76.7 points per game last season, 5.2 more than they averaged away (71.5).
- At home, Arizona gave up 62.3 points per game last season. On the road, it conceded 68.9.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.