Arizona vs. Utah: Promo codes, odds, spread, and over/under - November 18
The No. 19 Arizona Wildcats (7-3), with college football's 13th-ranked run defense, play the No. 16 Utah Utes (7-3) and their sixth-ranked run D on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Wildcats are only 1-point favorites. The over/under is 46.5 in the outing.
You will take a look at odds, spreads, over/unders and more across multiple sportsbooks for the Arizona vs. Utah matchup in this article.
Arizona vs. Utah Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Channel: Pac-12 Network
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
Watch college football live, along with tons of other live sports and TV, with a free trial to Fubo.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona vs. Utah Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Here's a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup available on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Arizona Moneyline||Utah Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Arizona (-1)||46.5||-115||-105||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Arizona (-1.5)||46.5||-118||-102||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Week 12 Odds
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Texas vs Iowa State
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Florida vs Missouri
- UCLA vs USC
- SMU vs Memphis
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Michigan vs Maryland
Arizona vs. Utah Betting Trends
- Arizona has put together a 7-2-0 ATS record so far this year.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Utah has won six games against the spread this year, failing to cover four times.
- The Utes have covered the spread twice when an underdog by 1 point or more this season (in four opportunities).
Arizona 2023 Futures Odds
|To Win the National Champ.||+50000||Bet $100 to win $50000|
|To Win the Pac-12||+3000||Bet $100 to win $3000|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.