Arizona vs. Utah: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – November 18
Two of the nation's top run defenses square off when the No. 19 Arizona Wildcats (7-3) take college football's 13th-ranked rushing defense into a matchup with the No. 16 Utah Utes (7-3), who have the No. 6 rushing defense, on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Wildcats are only 1-point favorites. The point total is 46.5 for the outing.
Arizona ranks 42nd in scoring offense (31.1 points per game) and 39th in scoring defense (20.9 points allowed per game) this season. Utah has been thriving on defense, surrendering only 17.8 points per contest (16th-best). Offensively, it ranks 80th by compiling 25.3 points per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona vs. Utah Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Tucson, Arizona
- Venue: Arizona Stadium
- TV Channel: Pac-12 Network
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Arizona vs. Utah? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Arizona Recent Performance
- The last three games have seen the Wildcats' offense struggle, ranking -30-worst in the FBS in total yards (404.3 total yards per game). They rank 50th on the other side of the ball (339 total yards surrendered per contest).
- On the offensive side of the ball, the Wildcats have compiled 29.3 points per game over their last three contests (97th-ranked). Meanwhile, they have given up an average of 21.7 points on defense over that timeframe (87th-ranked).
- Over Arizona's most recent three-game stretch, it ranks 57th in passing offense (263 passing yards per game) and -35-worst in passing defense (231.7 passing yards per game allowed).
- The Wildcats have been a bottom-25 rushing offense over their last three contests, producing 141.3 rushing yards per game over that stretch (-16-worst). They've been better on defense, ceding 107.3 rushing yards per game (53rd-ranked).
- The Wildcats have covered the spread twice and are 3-0 overall in their last three games.
- In its past three games, Arizona has gone over the total once.
Week 12 Pac-12 Betting Trends
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Colorado vs Washington State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Washington vs Oregon State
Arizona Betting Records & Stats
- Arizona has a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Wildcats have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 1-point favorites.
- Arizona has hit the over in two of nine games with a set total (22.2%).
- Arizona has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and they've won each of those games.
- Arizona has won all three games it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -115 or shorter.
- The Wildcats have an implied moneyline win probability of 53.5% in this game.
Arizona Stats Leaders
- Noah Fifita has thrown for 1,735 yards (173.5 ypg) to lead Arizona, completing 73.7% of his passes and recording 16 touchdown passes compared to four interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Jonah Coleman, has carried the ball 104 times for 744 yards (74.4 per game), scoring three times. He's also caught 24 passes for 289 yards and one touchdown.
- D.J. Williams has collected 347 yards on 78 attempts, scoring four times.
- Tetairoa McMillan's leads his squad with 860 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 61 receptions (out of 90 targets) and scored eight touchdowns.
- Jacob Cowing has hauled in 70 passes while averaging 51.8 yards per game and scoring 10 touchdowns.
- Tanner McLachlan has been the target of 39 passes and racked up 31 catches for 389 yards, an average of 38.9 yards per contest. He's found the end zone two times through the air this season.
- Taylor Upshaw has racked up 7.5 sacks to pace the team, while also recording seven TFL and 17 tackles.
- Jacob Manu, Arizona's top tackler, has 60 tackles, four TFL, and 5.5 sacks this year.
- Ephesians Prysock has a team-leading one interception to go along with 43 tackles and one pass defended.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.