Missouri vs. Florida Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Saturday, November 18
Our computer model predicts the Missouri Tigers will take down the Florida Gators on Saturday, November 18 at 7:30 PM. For a complete projection on the game at Faurot Field at Memorial Stadium, which includes our prediction on the spread, over/under, and final score, keep scrolling.
Missouri vs. Florida Predictions and Picks
|ATS Pick||Total Pick||Score Prediction|
|Missouri (-11.5)||Toss Up (57.5)||Missouri 38, Florida 19|
Watch this game on Fubo
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Week 12 Predictions
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Nebraska vs Wisconsin
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- UCLA vs USC
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Washington vs Oregon State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Colorado vs Washington State
- New Mexico vs Fresno State
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Georgia State vs LSU
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Texas vs Iowa State
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Kansas State vs Kansas
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Missouri Betting Info (2023)
Looking to bet on Missouri vs. Florida? Head to BetMGM using our link to claim a first-time depositor bonus!
- Based on this contest's moneyline, the Tigers' implied win probability is 81.8%.
- The Tigers have covered the spread seven times in nine games.
- Missouri has 1-1 ATS when playing as at least 11.5-point favorites.
- There have been five Tigers games (out of nine) that went over the total this year.
- Missouri games this season have posted an average total of 54.3, which is 3.2 points fewer than the total for this matchup.
Florida Betting Info (2023)
- Bookmakers have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Gators have a 22.7% chance to win.
- So far this season, the Gators have compiled a 3-6-0 record against the spread.
- Florida is winless against the spread (0-2) when playing as at least 11.5-point underdogs.
- Six of the Gators' nine games with a set total have hit the over (66.7%).
- The average over/under in Florida games this season is 6.3 fewer points than the point total of 57.5 for this outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college football gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Tigers vs. Gators 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.