Northern Arizona vs. VMI Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 18
Saturday's contest features the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-3) and the VMI Keydets (1-3) facing off at Desert Diamond Arena in what should be a competitive matchup, with a projected 75-74 victory for Northern Arizona according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 2:00 PM ET on November 18.
Based on our computer prediction, VMI projects to cover the 4.5-point spread in its matchup versus Northern Arizona. The over/under has been set at 151.5, and the two teams are projected to fall short of that total.
Northern Arizona vs. VMI Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Glendale, Arizona
- Venue: Desert Diamond Arena
- Line: Northern Arizona -4.5
- Point Total: 151.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Northern Arizona -185, VMI +155
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northern Arizona vs. VMI Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northern Arizona 75, VMI 74
Spread & Total Prediction for Northern Arizona vs. VMI
- Pick ATS: VMI (+4.5)
- Pick OU: Under (151.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northern Arizona Performance Insights
- On offense, Northern Arizona was the 129th-ranked squad in college basketball (73.7 points per game) last year. On defense, it was 306th (74.7 points conceded per game).
- Last year, the Lumberjacks were 278th in college basketball in rebounds (30.0 per game) and 155th in rebounds conceded (30.8).
- Northern Arizona was 157th in the nation in assists (13.3 per game) last year.
- Last year, the Lumberjacks were 66th in college basketball in 3-point makes (8.4 per game) and 69th in 3-point percentage (36.2%).
- Last year, Northern Arizona was 218th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed (7.5 per game) and 280th in defensive 3-point percentage (35.3%).
- Last season, the Lumberjacks attempted 61.5% of their shots from inside the 3-point line, and 38.5% from beyond it. In terms of made shots, 68.3% of the Lumberjacks' buckets were 2-pointers, and 31.7% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.